Granite Officially A Part of the Arrmy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NCbasher33

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Granite 4x4 3s BLX just got delivered. Figured I had to take a picture since it will never be in this shape again ?

I went with the red/blue since even the black/orange version had the STX2.

Any tips/suggestions parts I should plan on replacing sooner then later or should have on hand?

Just need to wait for the charger and ec5 connectors (they should be arriving today)

Attachments

• 20190810_102808.jpg
    20190810_102808.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 38
  • 20190810_102659.jpg
    20190810_102659.jpg
    309.5 KB · Views: 17
Have a bearing kit on hand and replace the plastic bushings in the steering rack. The front motor bearing may or may not blow out on you but I would have those bearings on hand also. Shocks if they didn't leak in the box you should be fine. Depends on how hard you bash what spares might be good to have on hand. I would just give it a look over charge up the battery and go nuts :p.

Granite 4x4 3s BLX just got delivered. Figured I had to take a picture since it will never be in this shape again ?

I went with the red/blue since even the black/orange version had the STX2.

Any tips/suggestions parts I should plan on replacing sooner then later or should have on hand?

Just need to wait for the charger and ec5 connectors (they should be arriving today)
You might want to change your thread title to "a part". I thought we were losing you???

Lots of batteries over 5000mAh at 80C... lol. You'll want to just keep going and going! Welcome!

Swap out that radio since you bought the new version with the STX2. If you bash it, a-arms and steering blocks will be needed quickly. If you drive it in grass, get a motor fan.

Swap out that radio since you bought the new version with the STX2. If you bash it, a-arms and steering blocks will be needed quickly. If you drive it in grass, get a motor fan.
Going to be doing some partial grass. Do you have a recommendation for a motor fan?

Give a look over, check for loose hardware, charge, blast!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back