Ohio Oleander park in Toledo area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
Took my son to Olander right across the street and they have this natural park w this jump. The big rock took a smashing by the 10 yr old.

4EB32FC6-2FDD-455A-93F0-5F0B2ED5BFBE.jpeg

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Took my son to Olander right across the street and they have this natural park w this jump. The big rock took a smashing by the 10 yr old.

View attachment 146617
Just a heads up to those who want to visit and don’t live close by, they charge admission to enter the park.

Just a heads up to those who want to visit and don’t live close by, they charge admission to enter the park.
I’ve lived here since summer of 2018, and we frequent there and I’ve never once seen someone in that booth. I have heard that but maybe it’s on certain days?

I’ve lived here since summer of 2018, and we frequent there and I’ve never once seen someone in that booth. I have heard that but maybe it’s on certain days?
Lol I’ve never NOT been charged but I haven’t been there since 2018 so maybe things changed.

Looks like their site still says non-sylvania district pays. I suppose you could park in the ice rink parking lot next door and walk over. There are gates on that side.

seems silly since there are so many free parks around that are better.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back