SOLD / FOUND PLEASE DELETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cr3pitus

Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Nero
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
I've been wanting to buy a FlySky Noble NB4 for a while and running into the terrible distribution network this radio has. If anyone has one in perfect useable condition let me know

I've been wanting to buy a FlySky Noble NB4 for a while and running into the terrible distribution network this radio has. If anyone has one in perfect useable condition let me know

I see you're in the US. Are there none available online? I like the way that radio looks and would like one as well. I'm afraid if I start looking, I'll buy.

Been eyeing it also. Have one in stock at my LHS. But I would need 10 receivers and at $50 a pop. ?

Been eyeing it also. Have one in stock at my LHS. But I would need 10 receivers and at $50 a pop. ?
Thats why I went with RadioLink. Cheap receivers and it feels like much less lag. I wish I could figure out or see a mod to tighten up the trigger and wheel some to be closer or heavier like the Tactic.

I purchased mine from Hobby King for 160 after coupon. It comes with two receivers. You can pick up receivers from hobby king for around 23 bucks after coupon.

@crimsonfancy even here nothing online is direct from a distributor with a relatively close warehouse. Everything's basically coming from HK with a $40-$60 markup and a months shipping. @torc seriously if you buy that for me I'll tip you $25 on PayPal since that will still be less than online right now but a noticeable margin. @arrmadave I saw them there but I've historically refused to buy from banggood because of their drone clones out of principle but it seems the only sort of legit way for this radio right now. @Jtheruler79 I was hoping to get it from hobbyking but their is stock is out so it would still end up coming from their CN warehouse was hoping to find something faster.

I ordered one from Amazon and apparently it was returned due to customs??? I'm in the United states. I'm trying to find one local
Which listing did you order it from? I was going to order one off Amazon that had DHL as a delivery option. Hope this doesn't happen to me

Which listing did you order it from? I was going to order one off Amazon that had DHL as a delivery option. Hope this doesn't happen to me
I'll double check and let you know. I really want this radio!!! It's had awesome reviews ?
I'll double check and let you know. I really want this radio!!! It's had awesome reviews ?
It was barryland-an. I'm going to try to get it from somewhere else. Use PayPal for anything overseas. That way if something happens and you don't get your product you can get your money back easier. ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back