Granite Product Support

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamezzh

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Anyone else behaving issues getting a resposr from product support?

I've got a Voltage bought in october 2020 with a bad switch on the esc and a bad battery.

I contacted them through email and received a response the next day asking for photos and proof of purchase. Its been 2 weeks since providing that and now no responses?

I wasbgoing to pick up a big rock for the summer but not so sure now.

I'm in canada if that matters.

HH USA should back you guys in Canada, last I heard. What you want to see is an Email showing an invoice saying it is being shipped. The wait is slow I guess. Did you ever get a case number from them at all? Once you submitted the form? Usually that is almost immediate. You now it was recieved. Important for correspondence in regards. You don't want your request ending up in a black hole/circular file.:cool:
Try the Chat feature on HH website. Many have had good luck in regards.

Check your junk folder just in case, once you get a response follow ups don’t usually take more than a day or two.

I did receive a case number and my junk / spam mail is empty.

No idea.

I'll hit them up again monday and hope for some news.

I finally got ahold of someone through HH online chat.

Parts are in the mail. ESC is backordered. Hopefully everything else comes in in decent time.

I finally got ahold of someone through HH online chat.

Parts are in the mail. ESC is backordered. Hopefully everything else comes in in decent time.
Curious - what time/day did you get a hold of someone in chat? Every time I try it says an agent isn’t available.

Curious - what time/day did you get a hold of someone in chat? Every time I try it says an agent isn’t available.
So you have to keep trying don't stop after it says that. I got through to someone today at right before 5pm PST and got my issue taken care of in about 15 mins after providing pics and reciept 👍

Same. I loaded it up on my laptop at work and just kept trying everytime I was near it.

Frustrating I couldn't find a phone # to just call.

Back