Proline Shockwave tire direction?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bicketybam

Back from vacation!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Kraton 4s
  7. Mojave
  8. Notorious
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 6s
Do I have these on right?
20180810_105459.jpg

Yes, the chevron should point towards the front, just like the stock Kraton tires.

Awesome. Just wanted to be sure. I'm loving the Shockwaves so far. Miles better than the stock tires. The fronts balloon at max speed, but it's not outrageous. I bought Trenchers too. Obviously those balloon more and don't turn as well. I figured between both sets of tires I will have most of my driving conditions covered. Thanks again for confirming the tire direction.

Oh, threw the stock Kraton tires on my Muggy :)
20180810_111356.jpg

I have really been wanting to get a set of shockwaves for my outcast but have held off for a few reasons. The backflips are really good, The shockwaves are shorter and i feel like it will be to car like, and I cant tell how deep the tread is. I do 95% of my driving on grass/dirt. Not sure how they would perform compared to the backflips.

I have really been wanting to get a set of shockwaves for my outcast but have held off for a few reasons. The backflips are really good, The shockwaves are shorter and i feel like it will be to car like, and I cant tell how deep the tread is. I do 95% of my driving on grass/dirt. Not sure how they would perform compared to the backflips.

I'd say the tread is about 3.5 mm deep. It was kind of hard to measure. They have the same feel as the stock Kraton tires, but way more responsive. They are almost identical in size to the stock Kraton tires as well. I run a lot of dirt/wood trails with a little road and dirt parking lot mixed in. I feel these will be good for those conditions. The real question is how long will they last.

20180810_143433.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back