Rottsters Review: Proline 8X 32MM Hex Adapters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rottster

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton EXB
After cracking and stripping Proline's plastic hubs, figured I'd give this a run. I already installed these on my Badlands MTX's after multiple hub crack/strips and the hassle of trying to wedge the wheels off after tightening the wheels to heck and back, mashing the plastic on to the axle stub. These are insanely expensive, about 80-90 bucks a set of 4, but they work perfectly and quick wheel changes from the paved lot to the grass park or from vehicle to vehicle are a breeze. They also use a flank drive system, so more torque is transmitted to the flank vs the point.

In summary, they are awesome but way, way pricey.

IMG_6225.JPG
IMG_6227.JPG
IMG_6230.JPG
IMG_6232.JPG

Where did you get them? Might be a good investment for me.

Where did you get them? Might be a good investment for me.

AMain Hobbies or you can get them direct from Proline.

Proline says theirs are made in the USA, but not what type of aluminum. In comparing pictures, there seems to be minor differences, but probably not enough to make a true difference.

AMain Hobbies or you can get them direct from Proline.

Proline says theirs are made in the USA, but not what type of aluminum. In comparing pictures, there seems to be minor differences, but probably not enough to make a true difference.
Yeah, IDK what all is different. Just sharing. Being chronically broke has made me a bit of a deal hunter, LOL.

Back