SOLD / FOUND Radio link v2 receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't have a spare Rx to sell you. I have spares however. Just that I keep them for add on multi-models or as a back up.
Is this for an add-on model or a replacement due to damage?
I am sure you could get one from AMZ. They are not expensive at all.:giggle: Where I get mine from. And RadioLink Surface Rx's are very inexpensive as Rx's go.
Shipping a used one could possibly cost more than the price of a new one.
I would recommend a R7FG, if for your Lim especially. I run that dually diversity antenna version in my Lim. Excellent range for speed running. And has Telemetry along with a Gyro if that matters. Voltage Telem works great for serious speed running.
R6FG is cheaper, a few bucks less, and also has a Gyro FWIW. Very good range as well. :cool: Both have 600meter range and same Latency performance.

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Ch...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583589121544321&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-2-...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584001431361413&psc=1

Which Radiolink wheel Radio are you running? The 6ch. or 4ch. version? Any of the above Rx's will work in either radio, FWIW.
Honestly, the version does not matter much at all. All are compatible with any version Radiolink Radio. And version 4 has been implimented with the latest R6FG.
Have you made sure you have the latest F/W update with your RL Radio???? Best to do that before you bind your next Rx to it.

Last edited:
I understand we all have different wallets. But honestly, Radiolink RX's are cheap things as RC parts go.
Not sure how hard you are trying to save 3 1/2 nickels there.:unsure:

All points made above are correct. I happen to have 3 R7FG still in packages that I bought for backup. I was going to point out Amazon would be cheaper than buying one and shipping. Unless of course, you reside in one of those areas that don't get timely delivery.

I don't have a spare Rx to sell you. I have spares however. Just that I keep them for add on multi-models or as a back up.
Is this for an add-on model or a replacement due to damage?
I am sure you could get one from AMZ. They are not expensive at all.:giggle: Where I get mine from. And RadioLink Surface Rx's are very inexpensive as Rx's go.
Shipping a used one could possibly cost more than the price of a new one.
I would recommend a R7FG, if for your Lim especially. I run that dually diversity antenna version in my Lim. Excellent range for speed running. And has Telemetry along with a Gyro if that matters. Voltage Telem works great for serious speed running.
R6FG is cheaper, a few bucks less, and also has a Gyro FWIW. Very good range as well. :cool: Both have 600meter range and same Latency performance.

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Ch...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4583589121544321&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-2-...hvlocphy=&hvtargid=pla-4584001431361413&psc=1

Which Radiolink wheel Radio are you running? The 6ch. or 4ch. version? Any of the above Rx's will work in either radio, FWIW.
Honestly, the version does not matter much at all. All are compatible with any version Radiolink Radio. And version 4 has been implimented with the latest R6FG.
Have you made sure you have the latest F/W update with your RL Radio???? Best to do that before you bind your next Rx to it.
6ch…
You can get two brand new R6F receivers (no gyro) for less than $30 at Amazon, or two R6FG receivers (with gyro) for under $34.
Saw that! Much appreciated!
I understand we all have different wallets. But honestly, Radiolink RX's are cheap things as RC parts go.
Not sure how hard you are trying to save 3 1/2 nickels there.:unsure:
I don’t know “about wallets” but I don’t think I have a problem spending money 🤷‍♂️ was more of a point where if someone upgraded their radio system and wanted to make a few bucks.
All points made above are correct. I happen to have 3 R7FG still in packages that I bought for backup. I was going to point out Amazon would be cheaper than buying one and shipping. Unless of course, you reside in one of those areas that don't get timely delivery.
Nah. Amazon is next day. Just going that route. Thanks!

I guess you said you have the RC6GS RadioLink.(y)(y)
Same here.
Mine came packaged with 2 different RL Rx's in the box some years back.
I run Lipo packs in mine.

Last edited:
I guess you said you have the RC6GS RadioLink.(y)(y)
Same here.
Mine came packaged with 2 different RL Rx's in the box some years back.
Yeah. The first one was dead out of the box. Lol. Then I accidentally left the second one in one of the RC I sold a while back. But thankfully for Amazon lol

Reactions: SrC
Have had better radios and way worse. I also have an NB4. For the range I need this $80. RL. My Limitless and Mojave. Also have the DX5C. Regret buying it. Still use it though. It Works. Not a fan. Spektrum Rx's are $$. I basically have 5 radios here for 17 RC's.

20230426_163449.jpg

Have had better radios and way worse. I also have an NB4. For the range I need this $80. RL. My Limitless and Mojave. Also have the DX5C. Regret buying it. Still use it though. It Works. Not a fan. Spektrum Rx's are $$. I basically have 5 radios here for 17 RC's.

View attachment 295521
As you can tell. I’ve had futuba to the dc5x I hated em all until my NB4

Yeah I will admit, my NB4 is a cream puff. Rx prices are reasonable.
Track radio worthy. It responds nice. Easy to operate the menu...IMO.
It isn't a budget radio.
DX5C and RL are $lower tiered$ radios.
DX5C is even overpriced for what you get in precison and latency. Their Rx's aren't so special, yet Costly too.
The Spektrum Telem AVC Rx's are $100.00. Costs as as much as the standalone DX5C.(n)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back