Talion radiocontrolracing.co.uk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rigcheck

smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast!
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Notorious
  3. Talion
  4. Typhon 3s
Has anybody bought GRP wheels/tyres from this seller? I have a while back with no problems. but now Ive purchased some 1/5th GRPs and been waiting
for a couple of weeks , so Ive emailed and called to no avail. anyone know anything? cheers for any replies. by the way I don't do Faceberk if hes on there

Nope not used them sorry.
I use "Trackside Spares" in Newport, South Wales for my GRP's and some other things.

I've just checked on Facebook for you.
This is the page I found: https://www.facebook.com/radiocontr...4y5_ql_W52yKMXfsXWoAE9Ol2xku7lacnrcRm9DXjT0mP

This was posted on the 16th February on their page;
"We are very grateful to all our customers old and new, for your support.

We are changing the way we work to manage your expectations moving forward.
If you have any enquiries about orders, potential orders and website enquiries please email [email protected]

We will not be able to answer phone calls, whatapps messages, text messages and or facebook messages unless they come via this page.
Like most of you Mark has to work full time and this hobby business that was built to support the racer has to fit around earning a living.
All future enquiries will be picked up in the evening and weekends. This needs to come to us via emails.
We want to offer the best customer service we can, but we are small family run buisness.
Not everything is sitting on the shelf and some suppliers are quicker to deliver orders than others. We are not the amazon of the RC world, we will however help when we can.
We keep our pricing fair and support racers track and online side to stay racing.
Thank you for your understanding."

@Rigcheck I know it's a PITA and honestly I hate Facebook but if I was you I'd sign up purely to try that as another way of contacting them. You can always delete your account once you've sorted this out. (y)

Nope not used them sorry.
I use "Trackside Spares" in Newport, South Wales for my GRP's and some other things.

I've just checked on Facebook for you.
This is the page I found: https://www.facebook.com/radiocontrolracing/?__tn__=,d,P-R&eid=ARDdimi0DrflbFvagbE4Z6QC4GHmledC7Y34y5_ql_W52yKMXfsXWoAE9Ol2xku7lacnrcRm9DXjT0mP

This was posted on the 16th February on their page;
"We are very grateful to all our customers old and new, for your support.

We are changing the way we work to manage your expectations moving forward.
If you have any enquiries about orders, potential orders and website enquiries please email [email protected]

We will not be able to answer phone calls, whatapps messages, text messages and or facebook messages unless they come via this page.
Like most of you Mark has to work full time and this hobby business that was built to support the racer has to fit around earning a living.
All future enquiries will be picked up in the evening and weekends. This needs to come to us via emails.
We want to offer the best customer service we can, but we are small family run buisness.
Not everything is sitting on the shelf and some suppliers are quicker to deliver orders than others. We are not the amazon of the RC world, we will however help when we can.
We keep our pricing fair and support racers track and online side to stay racing.
Thank you for your understanding."

@Rigcheck I know it's a PITA and honestly I hate Facebook but if I was you I'd sign up purely to try that as another way of contacting them. You can always delete your account once you've sorted this out. (y)
cool thanks for that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back