RC Hobby. Using all the space?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wtf i can't wait till the day my lady kicks me out to the whole room above a whole garage ive made alot of bad choices in my life & let me tell you you are really blessed man real shiit & what rc is that red truck on the shelf
That’s a drc carbon chassis drag car with the delta plastiks Chevy thunder truck body powered by a Fantom FR-8 PRO esc and a Fantom icon 3 turn motor 👍🏼
My wife's dad put a parking meter in front of their house, I get it! 🚧🅿️🚧
She made me track down two fire hydrants, which took a while then sand blast and paint them to her specs so the dogs could piss all over em’ gotta love her though, she never complains.. (almost) never, that is..
7665CD4D-6DC2-4D1C-9843-6208AB75C7DE.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^Sounds like you got the right idea? What I should be doing. It's 48 F here also.
I'm about to replace a toilet in my tenants apt. upstairs. (n)
Not about to pay a plumber $600. for a whole new toilet. What they all ask for. Rather spend on all the parts/ Less than $100. Do it myself.
Then I'll have more money for my RC Habit.:LOL:
I'll be up $500.:giggle:
It's funny how you get creative when funding RC on a regular basis.:ROFLMAO: Been a lifestyle for me. Works though.:cool:

I may be off topic?
Sorry.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sounds like you got the right idea?
I'm about to replace a toilet in my tenants apt. upstairs. (n)
Not about to pay a plumber $600. for a new toilet. Rather spend on all the parts/ Less thn $100. Do it myself.
Then I'll have more money for my RC Habit.:LOL:
I'll be up $500.:giggle:
I hear that! Worst part is looking at that wax ring. I’m trying to win a pizza themed infraction body at the moment myself👍🏼

I hear that! Worst part is looking at that wax ring. I’m trying to win a pizza themed infraction body at the moment myself👍🏼
I wont be touching the wax rig, thank god. Know what you mean.:cry:
Its all the top tank valving , hose, tank seal's etc. Need to replace. Old tenants trashed the whole place including this.
It's a Kohler brand barely 7 years old. Every plumber wanted to install a whole new BS cheap Home Depot crap for $600. I don't think so.
I installed this one also. Why I paid more for a Kohler brand when I did.. Parts are always available.

If we keep going off topic the OP is gonna have a Conniption! 🤣
Isn't that the goal?!? Also isn't it the topic of the thread? :ROFLMAO:
Anyone know the formula for the hypotenuse of a right triangle? Wait.. my bad, I was trying to post this in a different thread
Long leg2 +short leg2=hypotenuse2;)
I am convinced we don't need the thread prefix because no matter what it was it ends up as general chaos. Gotta love this forum!

Isn't that the goal?!? Also isn't it the topic of the thread? :ROFLMAO:

Long leg2 +short leg2=hypotenuse2;)
I am convinced we don't need the thread prefix because no matter what it was it ends up as general chaos. Gotta love this forum!
I do love this forum! And despite all her nasty comments, I forgive her❤️

I meant, they and their or them. I wouldn’t have been so sad if it wasn’t after I put the pic of my doggo up and they didn’t have time for that.. who doesn’t love dogs? I can only surmise that they are a cat person. Wasn’t this posted in general chaos???

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back