Awesome bmx spot nearby. No RC allowed 😞

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Defense

Reaction score
My intentions when getting back into this hobby was going to the local city built bmx track and experiencing my tax dollars at work. I guess I should have done my research. 🤣

My city has an awesome skate park and above it a new bmx track. I guess RC cars arnt allowed. It's it similar where you folks are?

Screenshot_20240405_182136_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_182120_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20240405_182120_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240405_182126_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240405_182131_Chrome.jpg

Basically drive when no one else would want to be there (early mornings, rainy days), and stop when someone wants to use the track. Don’t be a selfish ass and most of the time it won’t be a problem.

that place looks familiar…

Pretty sure that’s where Earl Moorhead goes.

Damn, they are specific.... However, who enforces it? Do they bust people for riding when "Muddy or Wet"? Like others' have said, as long as you're not causing a ruckus and interfering, I don't see an issue. The sign states "guidelines", not law. Granted it's a razors edge... The parks by me state "No Electrically Operated Vehicles or Drones". Never had an issue yet... But I don't intentionally rip through a kiddy soccer game @ 60 mph on the rear wheels either.

Last edited:
Who's that? EDIT: HAHA ya I saw a video of his just now. It's the same park!
Maybe my mind is really far in the gutter but every time I look at your avatar I see something.

Sad part is you'd probably get a ticket before thieves would be arrested.

So true... Don't blame the cops bringing the perps in, the DA's wont prosecute! They do their best, just to have the DA's (appointed by your Governor of choice) to be let free. Low hanging fruit is what the "powers that be" want. No headlines of the RC car driver in a bow tie at church.

My intentions when getting back into this hobby was going to the local city built bmx track and experiencing my tax dollars at work. I guess I should have done my research. 🤣

My city has an awesome skate park and above it a new bmx track. I guess RC cars arnt allowed. It's it similar where you folks are?

View attachment 359144
View attachment 359145
View attachment 359145View attachment 359146View attachment 359147
Looks like thenone earl Moorhead goes in his videos

I used to work in the area as a deputy. Just run your car. Don’t be a peepee and get in the way of its intended use if bikers are there. If your asked to leave just go. It’s not a law, it’s a policy. It’s not a crime but you can be trespassed due to that policy violation worst case . Go have fun, I agree with others here. F that, people all over la county can steal, hurt people without punishment so if that’s the case, run your car there if it’s not being used

Be a shame if that sign went MIA. If someone with a 13mm or 1/2" wrench would loosen the three nuts holding that sign to that beam...

Now, now..

No need for suggesting that.

We don't want any of our AF members to be charged for vandalism of city property/signages..

I used to work in the area as a deputy. Just run your car. Don’t be a peepee and get in the way of its intended use if bikers are there. If your asked to leave just go. It’s not a law, it’s a policy. It’s not a crime but you can be trespassed due to that policy violation worst case . Go have fun, I agree with others here. F that, people all over la county can steal, hurt people without punishment so if that’s the case, run your car there if it’s not being used

And there you have it. And by the way if a Sheriff shows up, be normal, don't pull a "Sovereign Citizen" and "I pay your salary!" bull stuff. A simple " Hey officer! what's up?" goes a long way.

Back