Rc juice has a massive sale going on

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t have too many bearings, for sure. And dude, what a great price on that diff!
Happy Fourth, G.
Half the price of a hardened steel 50th gear. I wonder what the weight diffrence is?
TRB bearings are really good their in 4 of my rc trucks all different sizes. I'm picking up a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner soon to really clean the bearings. They will last for years with regular cleanings.

Makes total sense what you said. But to have a motor bearing eat itself in no time is just not what we need for the price we pay now. Not good for the hobby and the new Comer to the hobby. Maybe $5 more for a motor bearing that can handle what it was meant for. Just makes sense to me. $ 400+ for a rc and the motor bearings can't last the first week with mild driving.

It might cost them 5 cents more per motor bearing to go with better bearings as they buy them in bulk. The price difference between a good bearing and a cheap bearing is not a lot.

Half the price of a hardened steel 50th gear. I wonder what the weight diffrence is?
TRB bearings are really good their in 4 of my rc trucks all different sizes. I'm picking up a ultrasonic jewelry cleaner soon to really clean the bearings. They will last for years with regular cleanings.
That's a great idea . jewelry cleaner.👍

They have a $27 one now? Even the cheapo Harbor Freight one was more than that. You have a link?
Just do a search that's how I found it.
They have a $27 one now? Even the cheapo Harbor Freight one was more than that. You have a link?
Screenshot_20230704_192524_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
I just steal my dad‘s denture cleaner. It’s free, and he doesn’t usually notice the left over silicon diff fluid residue.
You can always put the bearings in some kind of small container or empty medicine bottle. Easy clean!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back