Car going a bit to the left. Spektrum dx5c

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArrmaK8

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I drive an Kraton 8s RTR, and i have the spektrum dx5c with the stock servo. Im noticing that the car is going a bit to the left, and when i checked the steering travel. Its at neutral. Any idea how I can fix this?

I have a DX5C for my K6S and originally was using the SR6100AT that came in the Tx/Rx combo and mine did the same thing, default turned left every time I let off the throttle or steering. A member pointed out that the Rx didn't play well with the servo (stock Spektrum) and I had switched it out for a SR515 and no more problems. I ended up using the SR6100AT in my E-Revo and have no issues in the rig running a Hitec Servo. I don't know dunk about RC electronics, but that's my experience.

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/sids-kraton-v5-re-build-thread.66773/post-1018974

It was the Stock servo with the Rx & AVC that didn't play well....

Last edited:
I have a DX5C for my K6S and originally was using the SR6100AT that came in the Tx/Rx combo and mine did the same thing, default turned left every time I let off the throttle or steering. A member pointed out that the Rx didn't play well with the ESC (stock Spektrum) and I had switched it out for a SR515 and no more problems. I ended up using the SR6100AT in my E-Revo and have no issues in the rig running CC MM2 ESC. I don't know dunk about RC electronics, but that's my experience.
I also have SR6100AT in my E-Revo 2.0 with the dx2c (orginal k8 combo before) and i didnt have any problems

Back