Rc maddnes,enfield ct black Friday Deals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RcDad23

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Mojave EXB
  6. Notorious
  7. Outcast 8s
  8. Senton 3s
  9. Typhon 3s
  10. Typhon 6s
Just the 3s Typhon 3s for 200$$ and still the outcast RTR 8s for 500$$take advantage now,use PayPal pay in 4,acima or other,call the shop any questions
https://www.rcmadness.com/

Screenshot_20221124-003943_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Is there a code for this??
Or is that in store only?
Hey they do ship and is not code,really good deals,post if u buy something to tell the guys on the shop and maybe I can make some stickers goes in the packege

Hey they do ship and is not code,really good deals,post if u buy something to tell the guys on the shop and maybe I can make some stickers goes in the packege
Is this for black Friday only? Prices you showed aren't listed on the website, if I hit "check out" the prices are still standard.

Is this for black Friday only? Prices you showed aren't listed on the website, if I hit "check out" the prices are still standard.
If I'm u just call the shop tomorrow because those are flash sale but if u call gor sure they gonna work out whit u.

Screenshot_20221124-083420_Chrome.jpg

I don’t see any sort of deal there!!
I post the num.so u can call tomorrow and for sure they gonna work whit u guys.

Hey they explained to me that is only at store because prices are to low to ship,sorry but they told me today.
Hopefully u got someone that is close and can take advantage of the deals

Hey they explained to me that is only at store because prices are to low to ship,sorry but they told me today.
Hopefully u got someone that is close and can take advantage of the deals
the screen shot you posted shows sale prices on their website. if you go to their website theres no sale prices anywhere which would leave me to believe nothing is on sale anymore, no? BTW i live an hour away but im not in the area.

the screen shot you posted shows sale prices on their website. if you go to their website theres no sale prices anywhere which would leave me to believe nothing is on sale anymore, no? BTW i live an hour away but im not in the area.
Hey hope u good,I was there today and they told me that thise prices are in store because they are more lower than it supposed to be so those are in store,I'm almost 100% sure if u don't have time to go today (Sunday)call and they work out something whit u.hope that help

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back