Black Friday HW sale. Max 4, anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
Some good deals, but that Max 4 price is crazy good. My DBXL-E wants that thing so bad, but I just can’t scrape up that kind of scratch right now.
IMG_2820.jpeg

Just do it man!!! You'll love it!! And that's pretty cheap...Mike
Dang man, I wish I could! Might never see a price like that again.
Sucks they aren't listing the og max5... I'll be needing one...
They may on Friday. A lot more to come. They said they’d be having daily deals as well, so keep looking!

If those 2in1 Crawler setups go on sale, I'll add a few of those for future projects. I have the new Max 8 G2 waiting for that updated Talion when it's released.

s

That is the cheapest you will find a Max4 combo, I bought one last year for the same price. It is too niche of a product to go on supper sale because there is no competition unless you spend wayyyy more on MGM (I don't consider Flier Fires to be a comparable ESC, IMO).

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/share-your-best-rc-deals.44980/page-84#post-1008062
, I bought one last year for the same price.
Turns out I lied, I paid $588. Great warranty when you buy direct! I fried my Max4 on first use and got a foot tall flame out of it, like a piccolo Pete firework. This was due to a set screw backing out of the motor pinion adapter.
IMG_5630.png

Last edited:
That's just a funny story of testing a 24t pinion for the first time!!!!! 😂😂😂 Got into squirrel mode and dipped off the road for a second...@ full speed...which I'd guess was fast!!! Came out unharmed somehow??? I thought I had pics, but I was actually surprised on what it went through!!!! Let's just say you Do Not Want to get hit by one of these.... Mike

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back