Granite RCAWD shafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
So i just got these CVD shafts off amazon to install in my Granite BLX. Its brand new and I’ve had a few and getting the bugs out of the way before i even run it and saw these shafts and immediately bought them and wanted you guys opinion on them. The biggest thing for me is those O-rings. What are those for? Are these shafts any good?
IMG_6660.png

Last edited:
I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the arrma CVDs. Ill get them just for the rear then. I figured for the price and them being steel, how could they be that bad lol

I’ve gotten mixed reviews about the arrma CVDs. Ill get them just for the rear then. I figured for the price and them being steel, how could they be that bad lol
If you think the reviews are mixed about the Arrma cvds you are in for a big surprise with the RCAWD ones. I don't know of anyone that has had good luck with them.

Last edited:
Well then, cancelled my order for the RCAWD and bought the arrmas. Amazon has a deal on them right now! Got a pair for 38$. I guess you get what you pay for.

You get what you did your research for. RCAWD sent me some stuff, but I told them to only send the 3-4 things I thought were worth buying. The driveshafts were not on that list.

You get what you did your research for. RCAWD sent me some stuff, but I told them to only send the 3-4 things I thought were worth buying. The driveshafts were not on that list.

Just realized razorrc replied to me! Love your channel man and always appreciate your input! On top of the CVDs i ended up getting these along with it. I know they fixed the shocks in the V3 granites so all i have left is to cut a hole under the spur. Whats your thoughts?
IMG_6672.jpeg

Just realized razorrc replied to me! Love your channel man and always appreciate your input! On top of the CVDs i ended up getting these along with it. I know they fixed the shocks in the V3 granites so all i have left is to cut a hole under the spur. Whats your thoughts?

Thanks, I don't have experience with any of those products, but the stock ones never gave me any problems.

Just realized razorrc replied to me! Love your channel man and always appreciate your input! On top of the CVDs i ended up getting these along with it. I know they fixed the shocks in the V3 granites so all i have left is to cut a hole under the spur. Whats your thoughts?View attachment 333163
Some people cut a hole, some people seal the power module. I do the latter, I feel better keeping all the crap out of the module.

For Reference:
https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/help-me-upgrade-my-senton-3s-for-sand.20322/post-278043

I cut the hole in my OC4S V2 and its spic and span. Never had an issue. I just want my granite completely 100% ready to go before I even run it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back