Granite Recommendation for charger for arrma granite 4x4.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For charging a Lipo pack or Nim pack?????????
You did not say which Granite you have, a Mega version running Nim packs or the 3s BLX version Lipo pack version using Lipo packs.

If running Nim Packs exclusively, any cheapo charger will be fine. 99% of hobby grade chargers will also charge Nim packs. Just double check this before you buy one.
If running Lipos or plan to in the future, consider a better charger.
I recently got my ISDT K2 Air. And am happy with it. A Dual Channel charger , so you charge 2 Lipo packs together within 30-40 min. At a 1C charge rate.

Last edited:
Also....your budget? Are you planning on more RCs in your future? Ever moving up to 6s/8s? If so, might as well get a quality charger now. We'd love to help, but need more info please. (y) 😁 ✌️

If you go out to bash with 2 or more lipos, Consider a dual channel charger. Like having 2 chargers in one, charging 2 simultaneously. A real time saver. Like my ISDT K2 Air at $150.
But at $50. +/-, a SkyRC "B6AC" is another option, if your budget matters.
At least it is cheaper to replace when you "Lose" this one. LOL.
Just curious what exact charger did you lose. Were you happy with that one? Did it do Storage Cycle charging? Need that feature for sure, if you did not have it.

Last edited:
I bought a SkyRC S65 charger. It’s awesome. I use it to charge all my RCs. Made a small whip to convert to EC5 connectors which is what I put on all my cars and lipos. Does all types of lipos, 2s 3s etc. the charger was $65.00.

IMG_1227.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back