Typhon Red Front Bumper

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpinRush_C1

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
If anybody knows, it’s going to be in this forum. I’m looking for a red front bumper that attaches to the Typhon 6S. I’m not sure where I saw it, but I remember it sits kind in front of the car. It looks like it would offer the front end of the car more protection. It looked like it was aluminum. The red color was beautiful. I want to protect the front end of the car as much as I can.

Being here in Japan means that everything on this car I need to replace will take time. Knowing that, I’d like to take preventive measures to protect the body of the car as much as possible. Does anybody know who makes that part? Sorry, I don’t know the correct word for what I’m asking about. It looks like something you might see on a DeathRace vehicle. Or maybe something like Mad Max Fury Road.

Tbone racing makes red front bumpers, they are plastic material not aluminum check them out. tboneracing.net
Part # 10007

Last edited:
Tbone racing makes red front bumpers, they are plastic material not aluminum check them out. tboneracing.net
Part # 10007
Armadillo, since we are on the topic of dressing up R/Cs. Where can I see some really sick awesome custom mods done to Typhons? I saw one that had an underbody glow kit. That was hot. I love custom mods, carbon parts. I really want to see some pictures.

Armadillo, since we are on the topic of dressing up R/Cs. Where can I see some really sick awesome custom mods done to Typhons? I saw one that had an underbody glow kit. That was hot. I love custom mods, carbon parts. I really want to see some pictures.
At top of the forum page is category Random Media, click on the pics and you will get some good ideas, it will say Arrma RC images. You could also go to YouTube and do a search for Typhon 6S, sure you see tons of info there also.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back