Rig of the Month contest discussions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favourite is still the very first winner of AR rotm. Flames77 with his awesome customised Infraction in that great photo. The car, background, foreground and sunset all looks great. He set a very high standard for the AF rotm with that entry.
View attachment 368004
I concur in spades. That rig had some of the most impressive and thoughtful work in it and it was all done is such a clean, sanitary manner. And as you said, coupled with the composition it indeed set a high standard. In some regards I don’t think that standard has been eclipsed yet.
I think it’s my favorite as well, and that’s actually saying something because there have been several ROTM’s that I’ve really loved.
There are some very talented people on this forum.

I concur in spades. That rig had some of the most impressive and thoughtful work in it and it was all done is such a clean, sanitary manner. And as you said, coupled with the composition it indeed set a high standard. In some regards I don’t think that standard has been eclipsed yet.
I think it’s my favorite as well, and that’s actually saying something because there have been several ROTM’s that I’ve really loved.
There are some very talented people on this forum.
It's no paradigm

That 1/2 infraction looks sweet. Might give that a try.

Last edited:
Unless they can find 10 fake electors, he will. 🤣. He might wait and see if anymore votes can happen. 😁 . It's not over till they say it is. :cool:. Good luck.

I've came in 6th, 3rd, 4th, & 3rd past four months with 3 different rigs.

ill_be_back_terminator.gif

There were many potential winners this month. Some awesome rigs. Congratulations to the winner but also congratulations to all the contestants for their sweet builds.

I came in 2nd on the RC site. For 3 times in a row. They will let me win eventually. It's up to the Kool Kids I guess. 🤷‍♂️ .
That paddle tire Sledge is killer. Is it 6s, similar to a Noto?

That paddle tire Sledge is killer. Is it 6s, similar to a Noto?
I think they are 1 step up in size. I would have to look it up. Sorry about that. They are Prolines, Like 50$ a pair. :mad: . But they are killer. I googled Sledge tires, and came up with those. 😁. 17mm, metal hexes, they are removable. This should help. View attachment 370020

Last edited:
Back