New York Rochester NY roads suck!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnytoofast

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Any one else around the Rochester area having problems finding a smooth enough road for speed runs. The snow salt and plow truck have pretty much destroyed every road there is. Does anyone else have these problems?

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
I feel ur pain I'm in NYC so either the roads are F'ed, or too much traffic. I'm thinking about doing a series "bashing in the city" and try to find some sites around the city to bash, mostly in Queens, but will visit Floyd Bennett field in BK. I use Google maps and the street view to scout and figure everything else when I get there

I feel ur pain I'm in NYC so either the roads are F'ed, or too much traffic. I'm thinking about doing a series "bashing in the city" and try to find some sites around the city to bash, mostly in Queens, but will visit Floyd Bennett field in BK. I use Google maps and the street view to scout and figure everything else when I get there
Oh yea i went to nyc for a vacation and brought my rc gave it a few rips in time square until someone tried to steal my baby lol they tried to scoop it right up while i was driving it

I've even went as far as taking a drink me out to scout new roads and nothing. Even got banned from our local airport. Wtf. Got 3 grand tied up in my baby and no where to show it off. Lol

Last time I drove in Rochester NY it was probably 20 years ago and the roads were horrendous. I can't imagine what they are like now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back