Kraton rod end upgrages?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silver165

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Outcast 6s
For steering etc the factory ones are the best.
Don't be tempted by Integy or GPM items for these, they look good but you have no way to replace them if something does go bad.

ok so stick with what i linked? i was just wondering if there was a rpm traxxas part like for the shock ends or similar, i switched them out a while back and now issues so for

I was thinking of looking at tekno ones... not sure if they are compatible or not though, but the arrma ones suck.

Just reminded myself to try the teflon tape trick someone mentioned a while back. Pop the ball off, put a piece of teflon tape (plumbers tape) through the ball end, pop the ball back through, then cut the tape that sticks out. The tape consumes the slop while not binding.

Just reminded myself to try the teflon tape trick someone mentioned a while back. Pop the ball off, put a piece of teflon tape (plumbers tape) through the ball end, pop the ball back through, then cut the tape that sticks out. The tape consumes the slop while not binding.
I heard somewhere that heat shrink over the ball works good too.

Heat shrink is tricky at best, more often than not the ball will push right through. Have yet to find heatshrink that works reliably.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back