SOLD / FOUND See my stuff for sale!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenBasher

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Hello so going through my RC’s and starting to sell some stuff. First up is on road vehicles. The RC’s and mamba come in original box, while the Spektrum combo will be packed securely in a small box.

I will do local pick up in Raleigh, NC but will ship though only to the lower 48 states.

Limitless - SOLD

IMG_2750.jpeg

IMG_2749.jpeg

IMG_2751.jpeg

Last edited:
Haha thanks man. I’m sure someone somewhere will pick it up. This is just phase 1 of the sell through want to move these first.

I would love to get the infraction, but it's a bad time of year for me with x-mas and all.

BUMP

It’s also on eBay but cheaper here with free shipping!!!

Last edited:
I do I will have a part 2 thread in the coming days.

Got a talion exb, noto and accessories coming up trying to organize and prep also need to remember all the stuff I did and parting out some of it as well.

Just need the time to prep and ready it, but it’s coming soon.

I do I will have a part 2 thread in the coming days.

Got a talion exb, noto and accessories coming up trying to organize and prep also need to remember all the stuff I did and parting out some of it as well.

Just need the time to prep and ready it, but it’s coming soon.
This epic😲 seems like your parting ways from the hobby.🤔unless you have sooooo much that you're not using 🤷. either way this great news for members to get a hold of goodies😁👍thank you good sir

Unfortunately I am parting ways with the hobby except for a little 1/18 rig to just run around the driveway.

Getting into USPSA competition shooting.
Oh boy, trading one money pit for another lol... good luck brother, it gets knarly quick

Oh boy, trading one money pit for another lol... good luck brother, it gets knarly quick
Thanks man I know it won’t be cheap but to me shooting is more fun and guns hold better value.

But burning up $200 worth of ammo training in a day hits the pockets.

I just spent a pretty penny on a new gun and dot but not staccato/atlas money.

Thanks man I know it won’t be cheap but to me shooting is more fun and guns hold better value.

But burning up $200 worth of ammo training in a day hits the pockets.

I just spent a pretty penny on a new gun and dot but not staccato/atlas money.
Get a legion

Or a CZ shadow 2, PSA had them on sale for $999.99

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back