SOLD / FOUND Senton 3s V3 used for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketzx1

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Senton 3s
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Infraction 4x4
TRUCK IS SOLD, Thanks!

For sale is a lightly used Senton 3s V3. Will come ready to run, no battery or charger.

Truck has a brand new Spektrum 3660 3150kv motor, ran once to verify truck is in working order, used but in great shape Team Associated Grabber sct tires on 12mm hex, and a 35kg servo, everything else is stock including esc and fully functional. Body has light scratches but no cracks or tears.

Asking $215 USD, with PayPal the payment method. If interested please either reply here or send a PM. Thanks.

IMG_0602.jpeg

IMG_0599.jpeg

IMG_0611.jpeg

IMG_0610.jpeg

IMG_0596.jpeg

IMG_0598.jpeg

IMG_0594.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg

IMG_0605.jpeg

IMG_0592.jpeg

IMG_0603.jpeg

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply. I’ll be honest, I’m looking at a Vortek 3S in mint condition for $200. In your opinion is the Vortek or Senton a better all around rig? It’s for my son and he’s pretty rough on things. Speed is good, but durability more important in this case.

I don't have any experience with the Vorteks, but the Senton is pretty tough. There are several members here who thrash their Sentons and they take the abuse. I guess it depends on what style of truck your son likes more.

Just let me know what you decide.

Sounds good. Appreciate your honesty. I think he’d probably like the look of the Vortek more, but selfishly, I’d like to see how the Senton performs. If we go with the Senton, could you do $215 including shipping? I live in Michigan.

Thank you for your reply. I’ll be honest, I’m looking at a Vortek 3S in mint condition for $200. In your opinion is the Vortek or Senton a better all around rig? It’s for my son and he’s pretty rough on things. Speed is good, but durability more important in this case.

If you know your son is going to be Rough on the rig ,then I would for sure say go with the Senton..
It's Much better protected All around the chassis with its bumpers and side guards.

Also, keep in mind from what is shown here on this Senton- it's got the Upgraded 35kg Aluminum steering servo already.

Sounds good. Appreciate your honesty. I think he’d probably like the look of the Vortek more, but selfishly, I’d like to see how the Senton performs. If we go with the Senton, could you do $215 including shipping? I live in Michigan.
Absolutely.

Ok. I’ll get back with you shortly. Thx again.

I’m all set up on Pay Pal. What next?

You are going to like this truck, still one of the favorites in the fleet.

Durable and fun.

I would recommend:

*Sealing the power module
*Trim the body so the tires don't slice open on it
*Scorched fenders or home made deflectors to keep debris out
*3DRC Front Bumper Support OR custom strengthen it yourself :cool:, it will break

And if you get a chance, make sure the diff's are full and shimmed properly.

Thank you for all that advice. I don’t know what some of what you said means, but I’ll look it up😁. I’ve been meaning to ask what it meant to shim the differentials? Also, 3DRC? What do I seal the power module with and where is the power module? You mean the button where you turn the car on and off?

Back