Senton SENTON's Stuck Stones Stoping Servos Steering Sucks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donutjohn

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
Thanks for viewing my post here i will show my fix for the lil stones getting into front openings.
The Sentons chassis let stones in 1 out of every 30secs spent doing donuts on gravel.
It must be fixed.
I looked on here an a guy cut a bigger hole seemed ok, however no one seemed ok with that fix. Dust covors hardly get that area i guess and cause heat problems.
The best option imo is to cover the holes. 😆
I got spring loaded plastic plates skrewed into the existing shield (not chassie)
The servo is set a few below max with no saver,
What yall think!?
20231125_172751.jpg
20231125_172818.jpg
20231125_172731.jpg

I just opened up the area below the servo in the chassis. Never had any problems after that. Worse comes to worse, and new chassis from jenny’s is cheap if the hole became an issue for some reason.

I just opened up the area below the servo in the chassis. Never had any problems after that. Worse comes to worse, and new chassis from jenny’s is cheap if the hole became an issue for some reason.
Ill probly do that if any stones still get in.

I got one of those nets, but they still fill the chassis with rocks, ended up putting granite body's on my sentons, that made the difference, but of course if you wanted a granite you would of bought the granite, but oh well.

Scorched rc inner fenders also help a lot.
I ended up putting electric tape extensions on the flaps to get under the arm. Fenders definitely. Im kinda bound use that white plastic. I saw something about a shield on the lower rear arm to protect the turn buckle thing.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back