Signal Lost FlySky NB4 & IN4-GYB Reciever

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad.buford

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi All

My receiver turned up today and I am trying to set it all up. I have bound the receiver with the handset and the servo is moving with my input. Strange thing is, after a few turns of the wheel, the handset will say signal lost and it wont come back. If I turn the ESC off and on again they are connected, few turns of the wheel and signal is lost again.

I have downloaded FlySky assistant and will try updating the firmware and see how it goes.

Has anyone else had this problem and what needs to be done to solve this issue?

Thank you

Hi All

My receiver turned up today and I am trying to set it all up. I have bound the receiver with the handset and the servo is moving with my input. Strange thing is, after a few turns of the wheel, the handset will say signal lost and it wont come back. If I turn the ESC off and on again they are connected, few turns of the wheel and signal is lost again.

I have downloaded FlySky assistant and will try updating the firmware and see how it goes.

Has anyone else had this problem and what needs to be done to solve this issue?

Thank you
Thanks for the reply, tried this but still not binding. Retailer advised updating the firmware. I have done this for the transmitter but cant do this for the receiver. The Fly sky assistant can do this but it does not see the reciever - possible fault with receiver then it looks like.

Was advised the the signal lost could be due to not setting the end points on the servo which is causing the servo to draw too much power. Also, I'm testing this with the servo etc... with a battery which is on storage charge, does it need to be fully charged to test etc...?

servo is causing these issues, connected the original spektrum one and its fine. Will try a different brand from Ecoboost, which ones are you guys running? would like a direct fit or don't mind modding slightly to make fit. Its for an outcast 4s

Thanks

Plenty of servo threads on this forum, just search. For recommendations, need to know what you actually have? 3S/4S/6S line?
No, battery doesn't need to be full for a test, should be at storage levels, but any level will work.

Try running the servo at 60hz or in analog mode.

I have tried it in analogue mode and there was no difference. Will try using a custom frequency at 60hz like you mentioned. Thank you- will let you know how I get on with this.

I got a new servo (PowerHD) and its fine and much quiet than the ecoboost. Now need to figure out how to get the servo saver perfectly straight if possible

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back