FlySky Noble NB4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mad.buford

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Morning All

Received my Noble yesterday and was wandering which receiver you guys have put in yours? Only one of them fit but with some modding the larger one could get in. Only thinking about this as the larger receiver has an antenna.

Which did you guys put in and if you put the larger one in, how did you mod it? I think if you cut away a section of the screw hole, receiver could fit in.

Look forward to your thoughts

Thanks

I use the INr4-GYB which has a gyro in all my vehicles. Prior to this, I was using FGr4P and FGr4sv2. These are all significantly smaller than the RX's that come with the NB4.

I use the INr4-GYB which has a gyro in all my vehicles. Prior to this, I was using FGr4P and FGr4sv2. These are all significantly smaller than the RX's that come with the NB4.
Thanks for that information. checked the dimensions and it looks small enough to fit in the receiver box - problem is no one has this in stock in the UK. So modding the box it is for now.

Last edited:
The sport RX without antenna is good for about 400 ft range, with the external antenna it is goof for about 750ft range.
If you pop that one open and use aftermarket longer antennas and extend them up above the body you can go 1600+ft range.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back