Flysky nb4 noble update

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sandro

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hi everyone I just got a flysky nb4 noble for Christmas I really need help to update the software I'm not good with computers I have no idea what I'm doing I did try flysky assistant but it took an hour just to boot up the app is useless
And to top it off I have a Mac

I never had any issues with my NB4 updates. I run a Win PC. Pretty much seamless IMHO. Just never interrupt the Install in progress, or you can brick/lock up the F/W permanently. As with most any devices when F/W updating.
Being a Mac may be the issue. IDK. But yeah best to update your new NB4 absolutely. Maybe there is someone who has a Win PC and will let you install from his PC? Just need a USB cable and Flysky updater software. That's all.
Make sure the NB4 is fully charged. Both batteries. There are 2 batteries in case you didn't notice. One in the handle ( Lion) and the obvious one at the base.(Lipo)

I never had any issues with my NB4 updates. I run a Win PC. Pretty much seamless IMHO. Just never interrupt the Install in progress, or you can brick/lock up the F/W permanently. As with most any devices when F/W updating.
Being a Mac may be the issue. IDK. But yeah best to update your new NB4 absolutely. Maybe there is someone who has a Win PC and will let you install from his PC? Just need a USB cable and Flysky updater software. That's all.
Make sure the NB4 is fully charged. Both batteries. There are 2 batteries in case you didn't notice. One in the handle ( Lion) and the obvious one at the base.(Lipo)
Thanks alot man will go to my borthers house and try on his PC my wife loves these mac computers I think they are useless lol
Thanks alot man will go to my borthers house and try on his PC my wife loves these mac computers I think they are useless lol
Do you also have to update the 2 receivers that came with the radio

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back