Big Rock Slipper plate and hub

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mestizo_rc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Outcast EXB
  8. Talion
  9. Talion EXB
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Typhon 6s
  12. Typhon TLR
Ran into this issue. I hope this doesn't happen to often. I guess they are threaded
Right is stock the left new arrma factory part ara310946. Needed a replace while my oktay slipper is being shipped and grabbed this from Amazon. Could I just bore out the threads and retap the threads?(driving a screw through) the plastic stopper is thread as well. Which maybe enough to keep in together? Appreciate any inputs

20230815_193704.jpg

1692185546268.png

AR310882
The part shown in your pictures is believe is not threaded. The slipper screw simply locks into the nut on the other side to keep pressure on the slipper.

Ran into this issue. I hope this doesn't happen to often. I guess they are threaded
Right is stock the left new arrma factory part ara310946. Needed a replace while my oktay slipper is being shipped and grabbed this from Amazon. Could I just bore out the threads and retap the threads?(driving a screw through) the plastic stopper is thread as well. Which maybe enough to keep in together? Appreciate any inputs

View attachment 317379
It probably won't hold. You need the two parts to work together. The little black things with the brass threads ( on the right side of the spring in other picture) . That and the threaded clutch plate lock and won't let the screw back out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back