Spare Screws/Hardware Kit. Big Rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Cheese

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
Hi.
Stocking up on spares for my Big Rock!!
Specific Arrma screws seem expensive to buy looking around online. Taking the measurements and getting generic screws is allot cheaper.
I've seen these packs for around £15 that have what seems to have every possible screw you're going to need. Do Arrma do something like this or what do people recommended? Are these packs any good? I want spares to reduce the amount of time car will be off road.
Thanks

Screenshot_20210419-080103_eBay.jpg

Most screw kits are weaker than the top grade 12.9 screws Arrma uses, stainless especially. Check out breakers like Jenny's for screw packs. All new take off stock, any vehicle should work.

I did see them mentioned in another post but im In UK. 😔
As long as you keep the total order under the tax limit and use the 5% discount code , buy a few spares whilst you're there and the cost isn't too bad as the parts tend to be cheaper than UK pricing anyway do not much I. It and many say it can be cheaper still with some parts...

I had to do two orders to keep under the tarrif limit but double shipping and availability was still cheaper than getting collared for duty/vat//handling charges...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back