SOLD / FOUND Specktrum 2050 brand with fan and heat sink new takeoff from my Felony never ran

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeppyjep

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 8s
  5. Typhon 6s
$40 shipped in the US

IMG_7041.jpeg

IMG_7042.jpeg

IMG_7043.jpeg

IMG_7044.jpeg

Last edited:
Shipped FREE beats out JennysRC at $59.97. (y)
Unused motor. (y)
Just both the Arrma Heasink and Fan are useless and just cheap stuff. IMHO.(n) These Arrma fans are known to fail very quick. And the HS does nothing for you.
A lowered price is neccessary IMHO.(y)

So this below may be a much better, less expensive option, here at JennysRC???:unsure: @ $37.97. ( 2050kv by itself) A decent Non sensored RTR motor for the price. Then buy a Fan "mount" and some real 40 x 20 mm fan(s). A much better cooling solution.
My 2 cents.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/no...ktrum-firma-4074-2050kv-brushless-ara8606v5-1

Last edited:
Shipped FREE beats out JennysRC at $59.97. (y)
Unused motor. (y)
Just both the Arrma Heasink and Fan are useless and just cheap stuff. IMHO.(n)
A lowered price is neccessary IMHO.(y)

So this below may be a much better, less expensive option, here at JennysRC???:unsure: @ $37.97. ( 2050kv by itself) A decent Non sensored RTR motor for the price. Then buy a Fan "mount" and some real 40 x 20 mm fan(s).
My 2 cents.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/no...ktrum-firma-4074-2050kv-brushless-ara8606v5-1
Didn’t realize they were that low . The fan and heat sink are better than no fan and no heat sink at all. Even though they’re not the best . I’ll drop the price to 40 shipped

No offense. I truly mean the fan and HS is truly garbage, Fan will fail after several packs, is very weak and the HS keeps it hotter. Ask me how I know.

$40.00 shipped FREE is a decent price for sure, This won't last long, till its gone. Again this is a very decent RTR motor . Will last for years if you run Ceramic Motor BB's in them, and clean and Lube the BB's normally. How I fly.:)
Someone better scoop this up quick. I have 2 already as spares.
I know there are many members here that want this.

Last edited:
No offense. I truly mean the fan and HS is truly garbage, Fan will fail after several packs, is very weak and the HS keeps it hotter. Ask me how I know.

$40.00 is a decent price for sure, This won't last long, till its gone. Again this is a very decent motorRTR . will last for years if you run Ceramic BB's in them. and clean and Lube the BB's normally. How I fly.:)
Love this motor to really is a great motor for the money.
Sold @RCbuzz pending payment

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back