Speed Runners ~ How Fast Did You Go Today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
Fastest Typhon Grom at 91 mp
We finally have our very own speedrun section so,
Let’s see ‘um

Post up your daily MPH and/or new PB numbers here.
Fastest Typhon Grom and first to hit 100,will see how video is when I get home

Screenshot_20240526_160005_GNSS PA.jpg

Fastest Typhon Grom at 91 mp

Fastest Typhon Grom and first to hit 100,will see how video is when I get home

View attachment 368819
Awesome work man!

Progressing more with this full Perfect Pass build, everything Raz offered of his products except the throttle controller( I don’t use them) really happy so far with all of the Perfect pass products

It’s a part of running that at 200 mph is inevitable,
This one hurt a little as it is definitely one of my favorite cars. It will be rebuilt but will probably take a bit to get back together. Many things to sort on the car itself, sadly after taking an hour to even find the car in sticker bushes and weeds I never found some of the batteries, gps, or two of the xlx2’s.
She needs a new chassis, a lot of drivetrain and suspension components, repair of the motor mounts, wiring, scorched diff housing destroyed, 5 batteries and two esc’s … the list is long

It’s a part of running that at 200 mph is inevitable,
This one hurt a little as it is definitely one of my favorite cars. It will be rebuilt but will probably take a bit to get back together. Many things to sort on the car itself, sadly after taking an hour to even find the car in sticker bushes and weeds I never found some of the batteries, gps, or two of the xlx2’s.
She needs a new chassis, a lot of drivetrain and suspension components, repair of the motor mounts, wiring, scorched diff housing destroyed, 5 batteries and two esc’s … the list is long

Sorry about your car brotha ..started off looking like it was going to be a nice pass .up until it crashed..I'm sure you'll get it back running again when you get it all rebuilt again ..I wish you better luck next time ...that's the thing about speed running.we most of the times only see people doing sweet passes but reality is crashes happen also ..if that was my car I'd be cursing the whole ride home . probably crying..it hurts

Sorry about your car brotha ..started off looking like it was going to be a nice pass .up until it crashed..I'm sure you'll get it back running again when you get it all rebuilt again ..I wish you better luck next time ...that's the thing about speed running.we most of the times only see people doing sweet passes but reality is crashes happen also ..if that was my car I'd be cursing the whole ride home . probably crying..it hurts
That’s why I post crashes as well so people understand just what goes into pushing these numbers, especially on a public road. It was a tough day but it’s something that can happen.

Last edited:
IMG_5040.jpeg

Cars feeling really good. I’m hoping to break the 100mph mark next time out.

One interesting observation: check out the huge swing in performance between these two CNHL batteries. I can’t believe there was a 17mph swing in performance.

81mph - CNHL 2S 2200mAh 30C in series:
cbeee514-c3de-4e2e-b442-425e0d403f56.jpeg

98mph - CNHL Black Series 2000mAh 4S 100C in parallel:
61bcf6dc-95fb-4ce6-8cb2-42f300931ae9.jpeg

Back