Senton Steering help !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daniel feeney

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, got a question, my senton 3s steering cut out for a few minutes then started working agin and was fine, then same thing happened today, it was trying to turn and was a bit twitchy, then just started working again, any ideas ?? Thanks

I'd get a replacement coming soon. You can warranty the factory one through Horizon Hobby but I would upgrade to like a 25kg off amazon and shelf the factory one. Happened to me and my Big Rock but it put a huge load on the electronics which wasn't good. If you go with an upgrade it's probably gonna be a 25 tooth instead of a 23 tooth so you will need a 25 tooth servo saver as well. Here's what I went with.

20210329_170312.jpg

I'd get a replacement coming soon. You can warranty the factory one through Horizon Hobby but I would upgrade to like a 25kg off amazon and shelf the factory one. Happened to me and my Big Rock but it put a huge load on the electronics which wasn't good. If you go with an upgrade it's probably gonna be a 25 tooth instead of a 23 tooth so you will need a 25 tooth servo saver as well. Here's what I went with.

View attachment 137974

View attachment 137974
Thanks buddy, I’m new to this so not looking forward to changing it, looks tricky. Thanks again

Relatively straight forward. You might need to trim the new servo saver to fit but pretty easy to do with some patience. I also had to file the connecting screw down a bit for clearance. Don't forget your loctite and to set your steering stop points. From the factory they might not be set and your servo will suffer as the result.

20210329_175825.jpg

20210329_175756.jpg

Back