Infraction Recalibrated AVC and my steering is reversed…help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XplicitRC

Never let anyone compromise your integrity🤙
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Senton 3s
  4. Typhon 3s
  5. Vorteks
  6. Voltage
  7. Infraction 4x4
So I’ve put back together my steering servo and wanted to recalibrate everything so started with the AVC watched the SpectrumRC video about binding and calibrating did everything to a T and I’m still having issues it’s reversing my steering as showin in video too. When I turn the avc down it steers fine it’s when I turn the avc up again it also kicks the wheels sideways a little to. I have all my neutrals set correctly my avc and brake rate turned up before calibration too. Not sure what’s happening her. Any help is appreciated

Did the first button on the top of the controller get switched by accident, just asking.. another dumb question, you didn't happen to install the servo on backwards, right!! 🥸

@Senton_Prime I installed the same way I took the old one out, with the wires in the same direction, but that could be the only thing that I haven’t thought of. But the wires exiting will be on the other side. And the switch is in the normal positions.

The only other thing I can think of is the servo, what servo is it? The servo motor polarity might be switched.. idk I'm stumped, just flip your switch and rebind it!😎

The only other thing I can think of is the servo, what servo is it? The servo motor polarity might be switched.. idk I'm stumped, just flip your switch and rebind it!😎
Now I rebound it and the wheels are all the way to the right I dunno I’m stumped myself

IMG_5327.jpeg

Now I rebound it and the wheels are all the way to the right I dunno I’m stumped myself

View attachment 330163
Also, that’s a 270° servo, so the EPA is critical. Depending on the rig you’re only using 60-90° of travel. And as SentonPrime recommended, just reverse the steering setting in the radio.

Also, that’s a 270° servo, so the EPA is critical. Depending on the rig you’re only using 60-90° of travel. And as SentonPrime recommended, just reverse the steering setting in the radio.
So the setting inreverse instead of normal after installation of the new servo/servosaver is ok?, I’m just a little OCD and like things to work as they should. Just making sure I’m not missing/messing anything up here, I changed the vorteks servo with no issues. Between the kids in and out and troubleshooting this I am left with zero patience now 😂. I’ll try again tomorrow. A fresh set of patience goes along way with me lol. Appreciate the help fellas 🤙
Also just send that servo back, u need a 180° servo realistically!?
I didn’t think it would make a difference if I was setting the end points? Or is this critical to just get the 180•? I put a 35kg 270• servo set endpoints and was fine. 🤷‍♂️ if tomorrow doesn’t yield satisfactory results I will return and get a 180

Last edited:
So the setting inreverse instead of normal after installation of the new servo/servosaver is ok?, I’m just a little OCD and like things to work as they should. Just making sure I’m not missing/messing anything up here, I changed the vorteks servo with no issues. Between the kids in and out and troubleshooting this I am left with zero patience now 😂. I’ll try again tomorrow. A fresh set of patience goes along way with me lol. Appreciate the help fellas 🤙

I didn’t think it would make a difference if I was setting the end points? Or is this critical to just get the 180•? I put a 35kg 270• servo set endpoints and was fine. 🤷‍♂️ if tomorrow doesn’t yield satisfactory results I will return and get a 180
I mean it's fine to use, just impractical.. so you did center the horn before you installed the servo.. just unplug everything tomorrow and start over maybe.. did you take any pics along disassembly and reassembly!?

And yea that would be fine, like I said the only other thing I can think of is the servo motor leads are switched, which is possible since it's a cheapo..😶‍🌫️

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back