Gorgon Stock Gorgon Battery upgrade options

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This battery has been great for my stock Gorgon.

Screenshot_20240105_225833_Amazon Shopping.jpg

@Jroad19 I currently use a Gens iduo charger for my 3s and up lipos. But I held on to my S155 Spektrum charger when I first got into the hobby. It has both ic3/ic5 when you flip it down or up. And now I can charge 3 batteries if needed.

@Jroad19 I currently use a Gens iduo charger for my 3s and up lipos. But I held on to my S155 Spektrum charger when I first got into the hobby. It has both ic3/ic5 when you flip it down or up. And now I can charge 3 batteries if needed.
Thanks for the info. Newbie here. Just purchased the Gargon and realized the battery that came with it doesn't have enough run time. Moving up to the gen ace 2s battery you suggested.

Thanks for the info. Newbie here. Just purchased the Gargon and realized the battery that came with it doesn't have enough run time. Moving up to the gen ace 2s battery you suggested.
You will get 3x the run time at least out of that battery, and can definitely feel the difference. You'll never use that nimh again. Don't forget to switch the receiver plug before using the lipo!

Great starter car. You'll soon find yourself ready and craving more power 🔋 💪

I tried a gensacearespammers 5500 yesterday and cant understand how to fit it. The lid hits the battery hard when trying to close. Connectors, cables and battery takes a bit of space

What kind of lipos do you guys use and what connector?

Back