Stock Location Of Rear Camber Linkage Limitless V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quadcells

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Vendetta
I removed the rear camber linkage from the shock tower and for the life of me cannot find documentation on where the stock location is.
Can someone help me out.
thanks.
/quadcells

Look for closeup stock Marketting photos. Easily done I imagine.:unsure:
I changed my rear Roll Center already,... moved the link from stock location.. Don't remember what it was. I have a V1 also. Not sure if it was changed for the V2's.

>>>There might be some Witness Marks if you use a magnifying glass of sorts or zoom in with your phone and some good lighting. You might see the marks made from the screws, where they originally were.
Good luck.(y)

Look for closeup stock Marketting photos. Easily done I imagine.:unsure:
I changed my rear Roll Center already,... moved the link from stock location.. Don't remember what it was. I have a V1 also. Not sure if it was changed for the V2's.

>>>There might be some Witness Marks if you use a magnifying glass of sorts or zoom in with your phone and some good lighting. You might see the marks made from the screws, where they originally were.
Good luck.(y)
Hi Steve, Thanks for the reply. Yea I have been looking at a lot of Arrma photos and videos on youtube but un able to see were they connect. I tried looking for scratch marks but really cannot see any. I think they go either top or bottom inner holes.
/quadcells

Somone on FB showed me, top inner hole.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back