Talion Talion E-brake?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rancor

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrmas product info for the Talion says controller has easy to use e-brake button. But as we know, no ebrake on Talion. Has anyone modded one on if not what are you using on your 3rd channel?

I swear I could use one sometimes because mine rips.

I think I posted a thread about this shortly after I joined. The feedback I got was the e-brake isn't worth the hassle. Many people take the e-brake off of their infractions and fireteams after they buy them. If you want to know more, maybe check some of the fireteam threads here.

Agreed, unless you often run large MT tires on a wide armed build. The e-brake is useless outside of tight short course track.

Ok, that makes sense. Turning up the brake has about the same effect. So what is everyone running on their 3rd channel? Seems like a waste to have it and not use it.

Don`t do it, I removed mine. Had it on my Fireteam and was cool and fun at times but cause`s too much wear to the rear Diff.
Caused my rear Diff. pinon to come loose/wear to the bearings and worn out the ring gear.
You lock up the rear diff. at anything faster then 20mph with big tires, something going to give.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back