Talion Talion EXB diff oil questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Quick

Reaction score
Hi,

Couple of Talion EXB diff oil questions...

1) Does anyone know what weight oil the various diffs use as standard?

2) Is it OK to mix brands of oil in the diff? So if I open one up and see it's low, can I just top it up with any suitable oil that's the same weight even if it's a different brand to the one used by Arrma? Or do I need to completely clean all the existing oil out even if what I'm putting in is the same weight?

3) What weight oil do people recommend for the diffs in this car?

Thanks.

So don't quote me but I believe it's like most 6s rigs being 10k/100k/10k but it should list it in your manual. Yes you can mix brands it's all silicone diff fluid just a different label on the bottle. I'd suggest for the Talion going to like 30-50k front, 300-500k center and 10-20k rear.

U can top off with any diff fluid and with the LSD diffs I go little lighter. I would go 30front 200 or 300 center and 10rear. Maybe touch higher front and rear but not much.

I changed the fluid in all three in my EXB Talion. Went 50/500/20. Now when shooting across an open field, and I turn, one of the front wheels lifts bad, to the point of nearly flipping if it is under any power. Which diff should I be playing with. I imagine front maybe go lower?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back