Talion XRT on talion XL questions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vulthraxis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
So I have a talion XL I'm doing some things to at the moment and I am wondering is any one could give me there XRT body dimensions. Width Length and Wheel base center to center or a very good side by side photo would work. Looking to see if I can lose the extended body posts in the rear of the XL.

Option 2 would be another body if some one know of one that fit the Talion/Kraton XL with out using the body post extensions.

I like the lower truggy look more then the taller truck bodys so that does not help the number of options.

So I have a talion XL I'm doing some things to at the moment and I am wondering is any one could give me there XRT body dimensions. Width Length and Wheel base center to center or a very good side by side photo would work. Looking to see if I can lose the extended body posts in the rear of the XL.

Option 2 would be another body if some one know of one that fit the Talion/Kraton XL with out using the body post extensions.

I like the lower truggy look more then the taller truck bodys so that does not help the number of options.
It's a little tall but the hpi savage flux xl body fits without extensions. Or you could run the redcat 1/5 buggy body with a little trimmed off the front. I should have cut the truck body a little lower than the mold so it would have covered all the chassis. Running a JBI chassis i can't use the side skirts.

Green bastard 1.jpg

green bastard 2.jpg

xl talion 1.jpg

xl talion 2.jpg

Somewhat I had in mine with the Talion XL with this Kraton Bulldog hard body... I like the XRT low and wide look. I did not nail that I like the look

1697046583929.png

1697046601578.png

It should fit well wheelbase wise, used to run a Proline Xmaxx Raptor body on a Mojave. Integrating structural mounting is why most don't think out of the box and just run a cheap truck body that is way too short in the rear. Either sits on the shelf or has to be replaced frequently with any real bashing.

IMG_1088_Original.jpeg

IMG_0113_Original.jpeg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back