Talion talion max 6

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
does anyone have a link to a game changer or similar fan mount that bolts up to a max 6 that actually works without flying off? Ive looked myself but havnt found anything that looks like it would work thanks in advance
Even though it’s ugly… the best option is to take the plastic cover off and mount a fan directly to the heat sink. 🤷🏻‍♂️

This is what I use on my 6s OC, gets the hell beat out of it and has been holding up fine for awhile now

20231125_201614.jpg

Wfo racing makes a 3d printed cover that goes on after you remove the stock fan and shroud. There are 4 tiny phillips screws that hold it to the heat sink. I dab a little super glue on the side too for added hold.

max6.jpg

Wfo racing makes a 3d printed cover that goes on after you remove the stock fan and shroud. There are 4 tiny phillips screws that hold it to the heat sink. I dab a little super glue on the side too for added hold.

View attachment 334236
Pick up a few Black Friday esc’s bud? Lol

does anyone have a link to a game changer or similar fan mount that bolts up to a max 6 that actually works without flying off? Ive looked myself but havnt found anything that looks like it would work thanks in advance
I know this post is old...to your question about a fan mount that blots to a Max6 and works.

RCP stuff I love, and his Max6 mounts have worked great with his 40mm fans and those I have from GC:
https://www.radiocontrolpower.com/p...-40mm-cooling-fan-mount-system-4010-4020-4028

Second option for those 40mm fans:
These work great as well but have to search for those

1702608145067.png

Fans fans fans…..
The cost of doing business in RC.

@DLK83 hit the mark here. This is all you need folks. Powerhobby makes similar fans, as do a number of other manufacturers. Don’t go buying the expensive “cool guy” fans that require a separate 2S lipo to run……phuck that……we are dealing with toy cars here guys. The Rocket fan listed above is fine. Plan to chew through a bunch during your running season.…..that’s just how it is.

A side note for you fan boys (see what I did there?)
I’ve been running my fans, both motor and ESC WITHOUT fan covers.
Guess what?……I’m breaking less blades……

You may ask “Kevin,…. how is this so?”.
I say to you “ that phucking fan cover is a debris trap that smashes your blades to bits”

Try running your fans without the covers……

you’re welcome.

Fans fans fans…..
The cost of doing business in RC.

@DLK83 hit the mark here. This is all you need folks. Powerhobby makes similar fans, as do a number of other manufacturers. Don’t go buying the expensive “cool guy” fans that require a separate 2S lipo to run……phuck that……we are dealing with toy cars here guys. The Rocket fan listed above is fine. Plan to chew through a bunch during your running season.…..that’s just how it is.

A side note for you fan boys (see what I did there?)
I’ve been running my fans, both motor and ESC WITHOUT fan covers.
Guess what?……I’m breaking less blades……

You may ask “Kevin,…. how is this so?”.
I say to you “ that phucking fan cover is a debris trap that smashes your blades to bits”

Try running your fans without the covers……

you’re welcome.
haha man this is crazy af to me. I've been running my fans without covers and have been busting them up non stop. I finally started adding covers and have noticed my fans lasting longer. :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

haha man this is crazy af to me. I've been running my fans without covers and have been busting them up non stop. I finally started adding covers and have noticed my fans lasting longer. :eek: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I’ve seen your bashing videos…….its your rough landings breaking those blades off!😂😂😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back