Fireteam Team fireteam 😎

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
So I was going to buy the Fireteam and rip it apart for parts but as I started researching it I’m like it’s just a Kraton LWB with a Different body. So now I’m like just do a quick rebuild ESC/motor,diff fluids,remove the rear brake. Put some lights on it, and that’s my question I know there’s a bunch of Fireteam guys on here with some 🔥 🔥 rigs with killer lights. What brand are they and where did you get them? Thanks

So I was going to buy the Fireteam and rip it apart for parts but as I started researching it I’m like it’s just a Kraton LWB with a Different body. So now I’m like just do a quick rebuild ESC/motor,diff fluids,remove the rear brake. Put some lights on it, and that’s my question I know there’s a bunch of Fireteam guys on here with some 🔥 🔥 rigs with killer lights. What brand are they and where did you get them? Thanks
I know mytrickrc does light kits and I always hear good things about them.

For the FT... Polo Creations have been my go-to. They have been a hit/miss posted on the forum, and communication is bad most the time. All in all, they have finally followed up and gotten me all my items, if not more or better, and have upgraded parts on some of my recommendations.

1669444216602.png

1669444233689.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back