Fireteam Fireteam Aluminium Chassis Braces?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicos

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Kraton EXB
Hi everyone, what is the best option for an aluminium upgrade? Does the kraton Exb braces fit?

Screenshot_2024-03-27-14-22-06-566_com.android.chrome.jpg

Screenshot_2024-03-27-14-22-22-016_com.android.chrome.jpg

No, Kraton is a long wheel base chassis, Fireteam (and Mojave) are xl wheel base, you'll need the ones specifically for the Fireteam/Mojave. M2C makes really nice ones, and there's a new company called ADU that's becoming alot more popular lately that also makes them

ARA320568 should be the rear brace for the Mojave/Fireteam and ARA320565 should be for the front brace if you wanted the Arrma EXB aluminum ones.

What do you guys think of the Arrma exb braces?
I have the EXB Arrma set on my Notorious. Did all the EXB stuff back when I got it. They work fine, fit fine. Nothing wrong with them 2yrs later or any of my EXB parts. If you want Arrma & red, EXB is the ticket. There are better out there if you wanna look into that.

Meh. They’re cheaply made. If you’re going to go cheap, I would just buy generic like the link below. I have them and they’re good.

Otherwise spend the cash and go M2C, Vitavon, etc.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2348216829...GLMtWKkTgS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY
+1 I have those in silver from same seller on my K6.

What do you guys think of the Arrma exb braces?
I had the FT since it was released and have been good with the ebay chassis braces. I am not sending it to the moon, but she is taking a beating.

Meh. They’re cheaply made. If you’re going to go cheap, I would just buy generic like the link below. I have them and they’re good.

Otherwise spend the cash and go M2C, Vitavon, etc.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2348216829...GLMtWKkTgS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Personally I like the cheap ones like in the link above best, would take the EXB braces over M2C. I prefer that some holes are milled into the design to save weight, still more than strong enough for their purpose. I have the M2C braces on my XL Talion and I'm sure they will never bend but also they weigh and cost more than necessary so I'll stick to the cheap ones on all my other rigs. Just my 2 cents.

They will do fine. I have similar braces from GPM. I really like that they have that notch that catches in the chassis. Not even the EXB braces have that.

Back