Thanks RCP for the Frankenstein Talion-Kraton, Thank you Sir!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

parcou

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Felony
  3. Fireteam
  4. Granite
  5. Infraction
  6. Kraton EXB
  7. Talion EXB
  8. Typhon TLR
  9. Vorteks
I was not trying to start a new thread but I am close to running it so giving this a separate place. Some have asked how does it perform? Do not know yet...just getting if off the bench this week.

Thank you @Rcproponent for this rig. I sold my Felony due to rear-end performance and always wanted something to replace it. Although I said I would NOT buy any more rigs in 2023, I got this one for street bashing/drifting, I hope it fills the void of the Felony. If not...might be my first-ever speed rig although that's not my liking.

I have bought a lot of used RCs off the forum here. This is the second from RCP I've bought. As expected, he puts in the extra and always has very clean rigs. I always break each rig I buy down and this one is the first that I did not have to shim, have items installed wrong, or have to come up with a way to fix something. Man, he kills it was so easy to check over to the point the effort was really worthless and more of a piece of mind at this point.

He did all the heavy lifting in the link on purchase, so I only made a few surface changes:
  • Radio Controlled fans, hot here in the south!
  • My Amazon temp probs just to get an idea of the temp in passing
  • Added the swaybars back and Arrma droop screws so it would not eat into the Kraton chassis
  • PH tires to try, although RCP gave me two new sets of the wide Hoons
  • Ebay front chassis brace RCP added a M2C brace to the rear only so I wanted to keep the look going
  • Servo arm, mount, center diff mount, and cover added. I just prefer aluminum over plastic. Not required for parking lot bashing
  • Damn PoloCreations. I have lights but they left out the package the headlights for the body so I only have the rear. Will install later
  • Came with a 24T pinion. He swapped it for a 19T since street bashing is my goal
  • Thx for the AVC 6110 receiver. Most know I love the AVC action

How does it drive....find out as soon as the rain moves out and report back!

1682538261769.png
1682538286734.png
1682538310792.png
1682538462878.png
1682538341753.png
1682538406505.png
1682538429490.png
1682538519370.png
1682538545616.png

1682539402969.png
1682539452468.png

1684193967821.png

Last edited:
Thx Boss.... ^^^

Still wet, but since we have spring-like heat, the streets outside the house were dry. I sped it up/down the street and set the trims. Warm ground so the tires warmed up well 6S full power holds a nice side drift well. Just in the 5min of running it, I can see these wide tires are what I thought the Felony would do but did not hit (to some aspects).

I will get a GoPro real soon to video. It's moving like the Infraction but has its twist to it & look. Low, extended chassis (Kraton), good firm suspension.... RCP got the receipt right!!! It's a well-balanced street-bashing rig. So, so pleased!

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back