The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the 'Power module' drives me nuts. I don't mind a slipper, but this slides in the wrong way. Arrma better redesign this quick cuz I have no plans to buy another 3S arrma anytime soon. Honestly the design is so bad I almost don't want to drive the car in fear that i may need to move that stupid powa moduel.

Mine was glued on from the factory, they put some of their thread lock on the outdrive from the rear diff. I swear I thought I was going to break it it took me 45 minutes to get the damn thing off.

Mine was glued on from the factory, they put some of their thread lock on the outdrive from the rear diff. I swear I thought I was going to break it it took me 45 minutes to get the damn thing off.
That would have pissed me off.Did you contact customer service about that issue? You could have received compensation for your troubles.🤷 My friends big rock has a stripped wheel hex nut and he complained they issued a partial refund plus new wheel nuts and 2 sets of wheels.i think he ended up also getting hub carriers because I think he broke those while trying to get the hex nut off.

Back