The Big Rock is Back! Big Rock 6S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, mine are pretty soft. While they are 2 years old, they've hardly seen the light of day in those 2 years. The BF LP foams are pretty crappy too. They went south rather quickly on me. They are intended for plastic 4s rigs though so, I can understand that. Most rtr foams have been a disappointment for me thus far. So wish someone would make MT closed cell or at least quality inserts.. frustrating to see otherwise good tires become unusable.
The BF LP foams are superior they are the flack ones who do not fall apart quick like the white ones
I had 6 year old ones. Still firm and usable

The BF LP foams are superior they are the flack ones who do not fall apart quick like the white ones
Well, IDK what to say, both mine and my bro's LP foams are gone..tires still have probably 75 percent tread left..🤷‍♂️ rear sidewalls shredded, perhaps has something to do with it? Anyway, I'm not putting them down.✌

Well, IDK what to say, both mine and my bro's LP foams are gone..tires still have probably 75 percent tread left..🤷‍♂️ rear sidewalls shredded, perhaps has something to do with it? Anyway, I'm not putting them down.✌
I had 70% of the thread left before i sold them with the v1 kraton

For anyone in deep despair that this new BR is not like the original, here's your chance 🤑 https://www.ebay.com/itm/2960480990...4oGDC1VTwS&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Screenshot_20231114_203657_eBay.jpg

True, mine are pretty soft. While they are 2 years old, they've hardly seen the light of day in those 2 years. The BF LP foams are pretty crappy too. They went south rather quickly on me. They are intended for plastic 4s rigs though so, I can understand that. Most rtr foams have been a disappointment for me thus far. So wish someone would make MT closed cell or at least quality inserts.. frustrating to see otherwise good tires become unusable.
agree all the way the inserts are total crap. don't think I have ever worn the tires out before the inserts become mush
the foams are better in the backflip lps for sure (y)

Arrma set a release date yet? Inquirying mind wants to know. Thanks.

The Backflip LPs have only been available for like 4 years though.

I also had this problem. My kraton tires got soft AF out of nowhere and I ended up throwing em away

The Backflip LPs have only been available for like 4 years though.
Yeah but still all the 6s tired use the trashy white foams while 4s and bellow are the black ones who retain their shape a lot better. My k6s original tires are collecting dust. I had to steal a wheel and the foams were pretty much gone. It was like if i had 4 flat tires. I noticed the bigger the venting hole on the rubber the faster the foam will breakdown on the 6s foams. The 4s it didnt really do anything

I've never had a pair of backflip MT's go bad and they definitely seem higher quality than lp's.

This isn't the fence that delivered the Sludge fatality is it?🤣🤣

Different fence, chassis survived. Arrma tough! 🥹

Although my Kronos EXB has hit that and survived with minor injuries (body mounts).

Back