California The Ultimate Bashers Dream Location!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BashingNBreakin04

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
Lake Cunningham Action Sports Park
San Jose, CA

This is a Bashers Dream Location, wish they allowed RC vehicles here. This would be crazy. Somebody needs to talk to the city of San Jose to add some Bashing days at this spot once or twice a month. This spot is crazy. We need more spots in the Bay Area like this, but for us Bashers.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing

Attachments

• ASP-overhead.jpg
    ASP-overhead.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 95
I see some dirt at the perimeter( BMX area). Hopefully when you go, there are no BMX'ers and skates/scoots there. They can get very antsy, because it is a lifestyle for them and their turf. Been in that situation already. My 10 yo scoots and skates. I know how it is.

took 5 min to find one (I remembered it was @Rich Duperbash with his Backslash:
Altrough similar, I do not think it's the same (who had maybe enlarged since this vid).
I remember another more similar to the one talked here, it was a guy with an E-Revo and another small car. there where the "dome" concrete. I didn't find it yet

Last edited:
I bashed at the perimeter BMX area at Lake Cunningham about a month ago during the day. No one was there. It was great!
I have not had the chance to go back. I've been bashing near my home. I built a ramp and have been taking the ramp to local parks that are not to crowded. Anyone in the Bay Area want to meet up for some social distance bashing let me know.

So jealous, that does look ideal. I have some great skateparks around, all closed right now due to Covid. Can't wait till they open, I hope RC's will be allowed. I wish I had BMX tracks nearby. I'm realizing dirt is the safest surface for jumps. The only thing around is more of a mountain bike trail, actually right around the corner from me. But it's narrow, poorly maintained, impossible to keep a reliable line for jumps.

Last edited:
So jealous, that does look ideal. I have some great skateparks around, all closed right now due to Covid. Can't wait till they open, I hope RC's will be allowed. I wish I had BMX tracks nearby. I'm realizing dirt is the safest surface for jumps. The only thing around is more of a mountain bike trail, actually right around the corner from me. But it's narrow, poorly maintained, impossible to keep a reliable line for jumps.
This is the best time to hit them closed parks, no one is there, especially if its a designated bike or skate park which doesn't allow RCs. Sometimes rules need to be broken to have some fun ?. Most skate or bike parks doesn't allow RCs but we still go anyways, pre-covid and during covid.
I bashed at the perimeter BMX area at Lake Cunningham about a month ago during the day. No one was there. It was great!
I have not had the chance to go back. I've been bashing near my home. I built a ramp and have been taking the ramp to local parks that are not to crowded. Anyone in the Bay Area want to meet up for some social distance bashing let me know.
Im always down to meet up somewhere in the Bay to Bash in my Outcast. I stay in Union City.

This is the best time to hit them closed parks, no one is there, especially if its a designated bike or skate park which doesn't allow RCs. Sometimes rules need to be broken to have some fun ?. Most skate or bike parks doesn't allow RCs but we still go anyways, pre-covid and during covid.

But they locked the 20 foot high fence! :D

Im always down to meet up somewhere in the Bay to Bash in my Outcast. I stay in Union City.
Cool! I'm in the Mountain view area. I go to the Baylands Park off of the 237 sometimes on the weekend. We can meet up there. I'm not sure about this weekend since it is a holiday weekend.

BashingNBreakin04, let me know if you want to meet up and bash. Maybe this weekend.

A couple people are meeting up on Saturday in San Ramon at Rancho Park Loop at 1130a. Come on out if you or anyone else can make it. People bringing some ramps too.

Attachments

• IMG_0372.jpg
    IMG_0372.jpg
    643.7 KB · Views: 64
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back