Minnesota There's a track near my house!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CraigVMN

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
I got my first 3s battery today and was out in my yard testing it out when my neighbor came out with his hunting dog. Naturally the dog wanted to know what that "thing" was flying around, so he came over to check it out. My neighbor then asked if I had been to the track up the road. o_O "No" I replied...He told me how to find it.
track.png

Doesn't look like it gets much use and it's a bit overgrown, but still usable. I'm going to find some eco-friendly weed killer and get rid of the greenery. I know where I'm going to be spending a lot of time! It's only a 5 minute drive from my house! The evidence:

truck.png

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Welcome our MN brother!
Hit me up if you wanna come bash south of the cities. ?
I live in Lakeville

A few of us found that track recently. Definitely needs a bit of cleaning up. I'm just 10-15 minutes from the track as well.

A few of us found that track recently. Definitely needs a bit of cleaning up. I'm just 10-15 minutes from the track as well.

I did find some eco-friendly "green killer" I intend to use at least on the jumps. I wonder if someone has a mower they would be willing to bring out there and go to town.

I did find some eco-friendly "green killer" I intend to use at least on the jumps. I wonder if someone has a mower they would be willing to bring out there and go to town.

Or a weed wacker! It definitely looked alot better when I was last there a month and a half ago. Wonder if someone maintains it, loosely anyway.

Where are your bashing spots in the south metro? I'd like to find some old gravel pits and send it! ?
They change all the time, I usually hit up construction sites or new developments as I work construction. Most of the gravel pits are off limits...☹
I’m more than happy to bring the mega ramp somewhere so we can send it!!
E25C8019-41DE-41BE-A63F-35FD1E246144.jpeg

Hoo BOY! This noob loves to see some metro area bashers. Where is this track in Hugo? Any other recomendations? I live in Mpls and just tend to hit the local playgrounds and baseball diamonds with a box and board to launch off, but would love to find someplace new to play. Anyone tried one of the bmx courses around?

Just hit the skate park and bmx track in Eagan. First time running rc on something like that. Skate park was fun, but minimal. Bmx was near impossible due to how narrow the track is, mixed with my skill level and basically running street tires. Can't wait to get my big rock and try with that.

Just hit the skate park and bmx track in Eagan. First time running rc on something like that. Skate park was fun, but minimal. Bmx was near impossible due to how narrow the track is, mixed with my skill level and basically running street tires. Can't wait to get my big rock and try with that.
Was it full of kids and helicopter parents?

Eagan RC course was just designed/built within the last few weeks. It's not completely done yet, but go check it out. We will be making changes this year and it is definitely getting some use already. 120' long, 40' wide with 10' lanes and a mix of roller, jumps and straightaways for speed runs.

Eagan RC course was just designed/built within the last few weeks. It's not completely done yet, but go check it out. We will be making changes this year and it is definitely getting some use already. 120' long, 40' wide with 10' lanes and a mix of roller, jumps and straightaways for speed runs.
Where in Eagan is that?

Thought that was part of the bike track from what I read in the news. Been down the many times before

They got the green light and a few dump trucks of dirt to build something between the BMX dirt jumps and the pavilion shelter. There was a work day last weekend to move dirt around.

Hopefully there are some good booters now.

They got the green light and a few dump trucks of dirt to build something between the BMX dirt jumps and the pavilion shelter. There was a work day last weekend to move dirt around.

Hopefully there are some good booters now.
I only live 10 minutes from there, was there last year with @Hammer Down jump off the berm. @Hammer Down launching his K6s
1619052403916.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back