Outcast Tire options?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VonJarga

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 4s
Does anyone have pics of their Outcast 4s or Kraton 4s with different size wheels and tires? I am looking at Mad Crusher tires which are almost identical to the 4s backflips, with the exception of the wheel diameter. I am liking the larger tire to wheel ratio but I am skeptical the OC4s hubs will function fully with 2.2 wheels.

1614348019279.png

A 2.2 wheel is basically a SC wheel maybe even smaller on the inside of the wheel where it matters.. SC is 3" on the inside and 2.2 on the outer wheel side. The MC tires appear to be much Higher profile. More sidewall rubber.
But other dimensions appear close to original. I use the BF Lp's on my 6s rigs and love them. One of my favorite tires. The fit will depend on the offset of the MC wheel itself. You need to compare what it is to stock. I think the BF lp's measure somewhere between 1/2" to 1/4" offset. Not sure exactly what it is.
Hopefully others who have them will chime in. :cool:

Why do you want to change the tires again? For looks?

The O4S back flip tires are some of the best best tires for bashing/all purpose tires in Arrmas lineup.

Why do you want to change the tires again? For looks?

The O4S back flip tires are some of the best best tires for bashing/all purpose tires in Arrmas lineup.
Yeah for looks mainly.
I love that the MC tires look more "scale." I'm working on having a scale setup for my OC4s as well as a basher setup. Bodies with real grilles and other accessories, functioning LEDs (reverse and brakes), etc.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back