Kraton To M2C or Not 2 M2C that is my question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5AFE CRACKER

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey team seen this on the M2C website any thoughts about the blemish? I don't have a ton of cash atm and have been spending like crazy on stuff the past 2 months but I've heard the quality and strength about M2C so it is on my list of upgrades. Thought ?maybe I could save a bit of dough going with the blemish $30 cheeper. Just unsure if I want to pull the trigger on it wish they had more stock at the moment too ? but I understand the high demand for a quality product with limited inventory whats your thoughts ??
Screenshot_20200602-224321.png

I say 100% go for it, I don't have a chassis from them yet, but it's on the wishlist. Of the few parts I do have from M2C, they look to be top notch quality.

Spoke to Mitch last Friday, they are keeping pretty busy manufacturing parts. So I think keep an eye out- they should be popping up soon if you see something out of stock.

I say 100% go for it, I don't have a chassis from them yet, but it's on the wishlist. Of the few parts I do have from M2C, they look to be top notch quality.

Spoke to Mitch last Friday, they are keeping pretty busy manufacturing parts. So I think keep an eye out- they should be popping up soon if you see something out of stock.
Thanks yeah I might just wait it out until more unblemished stock becomes available but unless I'm checking constantly it seems they sell out the same day parts become available especially for the high demand parts

I wouldn’t give a good gawdamn if there was a blemish. Grab it..
I know you’re semi close to where I live. Is there a bunch of duty and shipping charges on top of the chassis cost?

cheers,
kev

Thanks yeah I might just wait it out until more unblemished stock becomes available but unless I'm checking constantly it seems they sell out the same day parts become available especially for the high demand parts
95% of the time, blemished items from good manufacturers are just a scratch or something. I saved almost 2k once, on a bicycle frame that was a blem. Only thing I could find, was a weird scratch. lol

When I spoke to Mitch friday, they were machining shock caps.

The desc. says if I remember correctly they are anodizing that didn't turn out right. can't remember if it was clear or testing black.
I believe black which is also why I'm on the fence I love the look of the original finish but don't know really what the blemish black looks like so it's kinda a shot in the dark to save $30 shipping I think is appropriate $20-25 all USD I'm Canadian so get screwed a little on the exchange rate but don't really have much choice unless anyone knows of a Canadian manufacturer making high strength parts for arrma kratons ? highly doubt it

I saw that they have a coupon code that makes the 130$ chassis 10% off... so your only Paying about $17 less for a blemish that’s black. If you want the natural finish.. use the coupon code. ??

I saw that they have a coupon code that makes the 130$ chassis 10% off... so your only Paying about $17 less for a blemish that’s black. If you want the natural finish.. use the coupon code. ??
LOL that's funny I just tried to check out using the code for the blemish but it wouldn't let me ? so ya saving $17.... Not as excited I think I'll just wait if I could of used the 10% off I'd be broke atm ?

163.09 CAD total cost when I convert over So still saving some just wish I could see a pic of the actual blemish!! Would make this decision a bit more easy

Hey team seen this on the M2C website any thoughts about the blemish? I don't have a ton of cash atm and have been spending like crazy on stuff the past 2 months but I've heard the quality and strength about M2C so it is on my list of upgrades. Thought ?maybe I could save a bit of dough going with the blemish $30 cheeper. Just unsure if I want to pull the trigger on it wish they had more stock at the moment too ? but I understand the high demand for a quality product with limited inventory whats your thoughts ?? View attachment 83898
I glanced today and saw the same thing. I bought it along with the shock towers and two more items. I found it hilarious that the promo code for 10% off just takes away the free shipping. Didn’t really save a thing. I don’t care anyways, I’m getting M2C upgrades!

This is my Outcast Blemished chassis. I have not taken it out since I swapped chassis so this is how it came. Looks like that on the topside as well. Not bad really

213.jpg

I spoke to mitch yesterday and he said he has a bunch of stuff in anodizing right now. He should be back in stock any day now. Right now I'm waiting for a twkno mt410 center chassis brace. I have a bunch of m2c stuff and it's all superb quality ? also, I'm sure the blemish on that chassis will not affect the strength and you probably won't even notice it unless your really looking for it. Its fana get scratched up anyways. I say go for it. ??

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back