Kraton transform a Notorious into a Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Belvis

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion
Hi everyone,
I've been taking another Arrma vehicle for a while, but I've always been undecided between the Kraton and the Notorious (if I understand an Outcast with only a different body)... of the first I love how it moves (I hate the tendency of Outcast to do the wheelie...), but I love the body of the Notorious madness... reading here on the foruma I noticed that many mount some components of the Ostrast on Kraton because considered better and checon little expense can turn an Outcast ( then also the Notorious) in a Kraton... which parts do I have to buy to make this transformation? Also I wanted to ask what parts to replace with the upgrades of manufacturers aftemarket (GKA, Voltage Hobbies, RPM, T-Bone Racing etc.) to create a real killer basher ready to tackle even the toughest bash sessions without breakups?

Kraton chassis, rear driveshaft and brace along with body mounts. Throw on a body and center support.....poof, it's a Kraton

Oh.. I did not think that the chassis is different ... what are the differences between the 2 chassies?

The Kraton chassis is almost 2 inches longer than the Outcast

The Kraton chassis is longer, so the Notorious/ Outcast body is too short. I'm sure customizing the longer chassis to fit an Outcast/Notorious body can be done with some creativity and parts...I am sure it has been done before. But in the end, that is why the Kraton doesn't wheelie that easily and maintains faster speeds with more directional stability. The Outcast/Notorious is a stunt truck and thus has the shorter wheel base for better "air time" control in my opinion.

I just did mine too... I used my existing outcast front shaft in the rear of lwb chassis and a new front shaft.. you also have to use the spare front body mounts that outcast comes with to set them back an inch....then drill the rears and raise them (for outcast body to fit).... I also used a Talion chassis which changes the servo location. outcast mounts prob same like mr duke said for kraton body.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back