Senton Transmission

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewcity414

King of questions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
For some odd reason my car is amped up and has power. My Car won't go in drive or reverse, not sure what the issue is. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• 032A83F3-B4E7-4D2D-9F9C-4A282D0E03A5.jpeg
    032A83F3-B4E7-4D2D-9F9C-4A282D0E03A5.jpeg
    614.4 KB · Views: 61
  • C232797B-97E2-42B0-B931-D573979F4978.jpeg
    C232797B-97E2-42B0-B931-D573979F4978.jpeg
    389.4 KB · Views: 38
What's making the humming noise? If the motor is spinning but nothing else is moving then it's probably your slipper or pinion/spur gears. If the motor isn't spinning, but it's humming it sounds like it's shot or there's a loose connection somewhere.

What's making the humming noise? If the motor is spinning but nothing else is moving then it's probably your slipper or pinion/spur gears. If the motor isn't spinning, but it's humming it sounds like it's shot or there's a loose connection somewhere.
The thing that has the fan on top is the thing that's running and operating (brain fart forgot the name of it). If I cut the car off and cut it back on it and accelerate it'll go for 3 secs and sput out and won't work.

The thing that has the fan on top is the thing that's running and operating (brain fart forgot the name of it). If I cut the car off and cut it back on it and accelerate it'll go for 3 secs and sput out and won't work.
Double check your battery, it sounds like low voltage cutout to me. Do you have a different battery you can try?

Double check your battery, it sounds like low voltage cutout to me. Do you have a different battery you can try?
Just noticed this light is blinking like crazy now but wasnt before. Yeah I have a hrb and lectron pro. Tried both same thing . Never had this issue so I'm wondering ?

Attachments

• 610EF318-9C12-4B20-9753-8EEF831B374F.jpeg
    610EF318-9C12-4B20-9753-8EEF831B374F.jpeg
    311.3 KB · Views: 31
I don't know what the different sequences of flashing lights mean on the speed controllers... Did you just charge the batteries? Check and make sure you actually charged them and didn't storage charge them.

Blinking green now with this hrb battery and is beeping out loud never happen before? Any ideas?
I don't know what the different sequences of flashing lights mean on the speed controllers... Did you just charge the batteries? Check and make sure you actually charged them and didn't storage charge them.
Something wiggy is happening ? this thing is beeping now with a green light

Attachments

• 8200500D-D87B-4958-A7D9-860AE9BDB5AB.jpeg
    8200500D-D87B-4958-A7D9-860AE9BDB5AB.jpeg
    173.5 KB · Views: 34
Blinking green now with this hrb battery and is beeping out loud never happen before? Any ideas?

Something wiggy is happening ? this thing is beeping now with a green light
I know my hobbywing will beep once per cell showing battery size - 2 beeps = 2 cell, 3=3. And green lights are always good, right? So... Sounds like it's all fixed!

I know my hobbywing will beep once per cell showing battery size - 2 beeps = 2 cell, 3=3. And green lights are always good, right? So... Sounds like it's all fixed!
Yeah I think the battery was just dead I put in my 6k mah and it's running good. False alarm, my front end is over with though lol camber issue

Yeah I think the battery was just dead I put in my 6k mah and it's running good. False alarm, my front end is over with though lol camber issue
Tried recharging the battery and I got a connection error so the battery is toast I guess. Thanks a lot for the help on this hot day!

Tried recharging the battery and I got a connection error so the battery is toast I guess. Thanks a lot for the help on this hot day!
No worries bro. Try and keep up with storage charging those batteries, it should help out with problems like that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back