Traxxis fan boy neewb maybe hes a lawsuit attorney lol!!!!! Traxxis<<<<Arrma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
Screenshot_20231123_093133_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Chaos

Which product was he referring to? He writes like a mentally-challenged 10 year old.
Outcast exb 1/5 roller I can imagine he didn't even purchase one just left a dumb reveiw
Outcast exb 1/5 roller I can imagine he didn't even purchase one just left a dumb reveiw
In my opinion traxxis strongest platform is the sledge but due to there sue happy ways it's a hard heck no it's a shame that an rc company would be so vane as to damage the sport of rc enthusiasm for a few bucks

In my opinion traxxis strongest platform is the sledge but due to there sue happy ways it's a hard heck no it's a shame that an rc company would be so vane as to damage the sport of rc enthusiasm for a few bucks
***traxxas*** see how hard it is to spell? That's why I don't trust them.

I would hope you would keep the wife and kids out of the line of fire with any rc lol
Mine yes, his? IDK 😉

I'm more partial to the Maxx trucks from them. Sludge is ok, overpriced by about $200 though. I feel the Kraton is better and $150 less. No brainer for me.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back